Monday, October 1, 2007

stretching to reach the finishing line

I'm so grateful to my friends who have been listening to my never-ending MBA -related stories all these while...

It's the way of my species to release emotions and distress :) without us, telecommunication business' profit will suffer, pubs and cafes would not flourish as well ...

I'm so thankful that I met this nice friend at one of the information sessions. we have been encouraging each other, keeping ourselves sane admist this application craze, and of course complaining about those essay topics that could paralyse some of us within 5 seconds of reading it...it does take someone who has gone through / is going through the same stamina-testing process to comprehend the stress, pain and joy...

(do you really have NO such moment of feeling some blood gushing out from your chest??? come on...)


Best wishes ! For it is worthwhile !

No comments: