Monday, October 1, 2007

The Clock Is Ticking

it's really weird. I have not been able to access Tuck's admission webpage since last week. Tried to use yahoo and google to link to the webpage too, but it did not work. Have emailed Tuck for help last week but have yet received any reply.

will learn INSEAD's admission decision next friday. I'm getting more and more restless. The decision will be so important, as I desperately need to have an idea of where and how my life will be for the next few years, and to work on a new trajectory instead of waiting for the news. Every decision is made with a consideration of a pivotal change in the very near future.

all other school application deadlines are so near now, yet I find myself inefficient in getting all essays well done. there are 1001 tasks to be completed, and to be prioritized.

I wish I have more time to efficiently complete all tasks, yet can't wait for the important day to come !

No comments: