Monday, September 3, 2007

News broken

Have broken the news to a few closer friends and colleagues about my MBA plan, which hopefully will start in January'07. Generally the response from my friends have been supportive and heartwarming, while the response from some colleagues, as expected judging from previous cases of anyone who chose to leave this organization, have been rather skeptical of my decision to study an internationally recognized MBA, to switch to another career and to relocate to a culturally different continent. The process of explaining, if I should bother to sometimes, brings more frustration and being the lazy person as I am, I really prefer to just smile and leave it.

At the end of the day, it only matters that my close friends and family understand my decisions. :)

1 comment:

Janet Nakano said...

It always seems that way: you get resistance from some people when you're making a change. But I think that means you're heading in the right direction. Fingers crossed for INSEAD!