Monday, September 3, 2007

Significance of Time

One and a half month to have my destiny in the next 1 year unveiled. Year end has a totally different meaning and gives a different type of stress to me now. Counting down :)

1-2 weeks to INSEAD interviews. The school has yet to notify me the interviews' contacts. It could be a blessing in disguise that the adminstrator mixed up my present location so I could have probably a few days more to prepare for THE interviews. I have not done any formal job interview for the past few years and thus it will be important to practise more :) Did a mock interview with a current INSEAD student over last weekend. Got some useful pointers, but still have to prepare more for the actual ones. He gave a positive feedback, but he could be just kind to me.

4 more days to my first French mini test. Most of my classmates have some background knowledge in French prior to the class, either from their spouses/friends or from their living experience in French-speaking places, and for me it has been akin to trying to catch up with the Mercedes car speed with a small humble Japanese car. =P

No comments: